Situated in the middle of the old market town of Wirksworth, on a quiet street near the Church, Number 37 is ideally situated. Built in 1780, and later, the house was once part of a gentleman’s residence, has many features and could be described as “quirky”.
Rooms are spacious and comfortable, with stylish touches. There is a homely atmosphere with things to make your stay feel special – cotton sheets, nice rugs, a nice deep bath, and thick Egyptian cotton towels. Also available are drying facilities for wet outdoor gear, the loan of local maps (and as much local knowledge as you can take!), hair dryers, ironing boards, alarm clocks, toys for young children, and free Wifi. All rooms have TV and a tea/coffee tray. We are happy to pick people up from local bus and train stations. Dogs can be accommodated – ring for details.
Relax at Number 37……
* A really warm welcome….
* Highly rated on Trip Advisor.
* Interesting 18th Century House.
* Reasonable rates from £35 ppn
* 3 lovely rooms available; 2 doubles and 1 double + single.
* Great Breakfasts; All tastes catered for including Vegetarians/Vegans.
* Lots of local information and ideas to make your stay perfect!
* Also available are Luxurious Massage, Guided Cycle Rides, Stone Circle or Unknown Derbyshire Tours!
“One of the nicest B&Bs I’ve ever stayed in” RA, Surrey
“Home from home only better! Comfy bed, lovely breakfast and brilliant welcome, like staying with friends!” C Z, London
“Excellent in every respect – Thank you!” G H, Derbys
“Lovely homely welcome, lovely room and lovely people!” CR, Edinburgh
“A friendly relaxing atmosphere, comfortable room and wonderful breakfast” BT, Dorset
“What a wonderful welcoming stay – great food n Wirksworth Tour!” AS, Cheshire
“Really enjoyed my stay here as an international guest! Great room, so welcoming, awesome coffee, great company!” C M, Atlanta